This has been a long week that flew by. In the moment, I couldn’t believe it was taking so long, but last night I realized, ‘hey! It’s Thursday!’ I love that.
10. Books – Alma has gotten so good at sitting through a book, even books with lots of words. I love it.
11. Muscles – First training day for Couch to 5K. My muscles were soooore, but it was a good kind of sore. Grateful to have strong legs and a body that can put up with what I give it.
14. Nanapapa – Dinner with my dad and step-mom. I love how Alma says their name as one. “Nanapapa, nanapapa!”
15. Rach – we had an amazing nanny last year while I was teaching. She and Alma have formed the most incredible bond. Alma freaks out and lights up when she sees Rach, and I think Rach feels the same way. We still see her a couple times a month and it is lovely.
16. 2110 – while on my training run (ha), I finally met the woman who lives in my old house. We live about a half mile from the house I grew up in, and we walk by it all the time. I have wanted to meet the owners for a long time, but never saw them outside. On the 16th, the woman was getting the mail, so I introduced myself. So fun to hear that they have a daughter who sleeps in my old room.
There you have it, folks! So much for which to be grateful! Here’s to my next week of gratitudes! What have you been grateful for the past week?