Following Elise‘s lead, I’m trying to make my One Little Word more visible this year. For Christmas, my friend Katrina made me a calendar with just enough room to write down a word a day. I’m using this to write only one word that represents something I was grateful for during the day. I have a few other calendars where I write down everything we did during the day, but I wanted this to be different. I really want it to be just one word. It has proven to be a challenge. I hope it will stretch both my gratitude, and my creativity to have to stick to one word.
I am also going to post these words, and perhaps a little bit about why it is the word of the day, on the blog on Fridays. I’m playing a little catch up since the year is so new…
- Brunch – I had a lovely brunch with two friends. It was full of great food, and amazing conversation. I left the restaurant feeling wonderful. My tank was full of gratitude for these great friends, and our shared experiences.
- Cuddles – Harriet got shots, so I gave her lots of sweet cuddles.
- Friends – I was so overwhelmed with gratitude for our incredible friends after Alma’s birthday party.
- Harriet – I got some sweet time with just Harriet while Alma was at my parent’s house. It was really special to me.
- Photographers – Harriet had her first professional photo shoot – a Christmas gift from my parents.